1. Letter: ‘Satu Malaysia’ actively at work on board Komuter (The Star, 23 June 2011) – David Chin of Seremban comments on the actions of KTM staff and passengers to help a passenger in distress.
2. Article: Metered executive taxis at Skypark (NST, 23 June 2011) – Metered executive taxis can now be found at Subang Airport.
[TRANSIT: The next step is shuttle buses. Are you listening, Firefly, KTMB and RapidKL?]
3. Letter: Taxis: Level playing field to beat touts (NST, 23 June 2011) – Anand Krishnan of KL comments on the continuing issue of taxi touting at KLIA.
4. Letter: KL Sentral needs more than a lift and a staircase (The Star, 23 June 2011) – Achee Karuppiah of KL complains about the access between KL Sentral and the bus area below.
5. Article: Part of Sg Besi airport land allocated for property development: PM (The Star, 23 June 2011) – Part of the Sg. Besi airport lands will be allocated for property development according to the Prime Minister. TRANSIT wants it to be clear that the development also includes connections to KTM Komuter as well as to the KLIA Transit service (at the south end) and MRT connections at the north end.
6. Letter: Show some action, LPTC (The Star, 24 June 2011) – YS Chan of KL argues that SPAD / LPTC needs to be more proactive.
7. Hotline: Misled into missing bus (The Malay Mail, 24 June 2011) – J. Jivani of JB complains about a miscommunication from Plusliner which resulted in her missing her bus.
8. Letter: LRT plan a boon for Puchong folk(The Star, 25 June 2011) – Business Onwer of Puchong writes in favour of the proposed LRT extension. However, BK3 resident of Puchong expresses a concern about the location of LRT station number 5 and asks that the guideway be realigned.
9. Letter: Build tracks underground (NST, 27 June 2011) – a letter about the MRT, as well as a complaint about the new 3-months public display for the Ampang LRT extension, and a complaint about the toilets at Bandar Tasik Selatan ITT