Transit Malaysia is a group of concerned citizens focussing on representing public transport users and advocating for their needs. We also act as a watchdog to ensure that public transport projects are being delivered according to the needs of the rakyat.
- Promote the use of Public Transport.
- Represent Public Transport users to the Government.
- To act as a watchdog and pressure group on Public Transport issues.
- To act a think tank to promote Public Transportation.
- Menggalakkan penggunaan pengangkutan awam
- Mewakili pengguna pengangkutan awam kepada kerajaan
- Berfungsi sebagai pemerhati dan kumpulan pendesak dalam isu pengangkutan awam.
- Menjadi badan fikir mengenai hal ehwal pengangkutan awam
What we’re saying
Recently, a video of car congestion in Shah Alam has made the rounds on social media. This is presumably due to the MCO lockdown that starts in the Klang Valley starting on the 7th May, with loads of shoppers rushing in to buy items before retails will have to close down. Nabil Ersyad made a […]
Members of TRANSIT recently attended the presentation by MRT Corp on the MRT 3 project on the 13th of April 2021. While we appreciate the opportunity for discussion and the media briefing, there are a few important questions we would like to raise regarding the proposed MRT 3 project. These questions revolve around the project […]