Transit Malaysia is a group of concerned citizens focussing on representing public transport users and advocating for their needs. We also act as a watchdog to ensure that public transport projects are being delivered according to the needs of the rakyat.
- Promote the use of Public Transport.
- Represent Public Transport users to the Government.
- To act as a watchdog and pressure group on Public Transport issues.
- To act a think tank to promote Public Transportation.
- Menggalakkan penggunaan pengangkutan awam
- Mewakili pengguna pengangkutan awam kepada kerajaan
- Berfungsi sebagai pemerhati dan kumpulan pendesak dalam isu pengangkutan awam.
- Menjadi badan fikir mengenai hal ehwal pengangkutan awam
What we’re saying
TRANSIT Malaysia has always been concerned with the termination of bus routes without public consultation. It has been a major issue for the fifteen years we have been providing a voice for public transport issues. What is worse is that the past fifteen years have not led to the necessary changes in policy to prevent […]
Editor’s NoteThis blog post is written by a non-TRANSIT member, but we’ve asked for Aliff’s permission to re-post this on our website, considering the recent RapidKL termination announcement of bus routes by December. This was taken from the Malaysia Land Public Transport Fans group on Facebook. We don’t necessarily agree with all of his points, […]