Transit Malaysia is a group of concerned citizens focussing on representing public transport users and advocating for their needs. We also act as a watchdog to ensure that public transport projects are being delivered according to the needs of the rakyat.
- Promote the use of Public Transport.
- Represent Public Transport users to the Government.
- To act as a watchdog and pressure group on Public Transport issues.
- To act a think tank to promote Public Transportation.
- Menggalakkan penggunaan pengangkutan awam
- Mewakili pengguna pengangkutan awam kepada kerajaan
- Berfungsi sebagai pemerhati dan kumpulan pendesak dalam isu pengangkutan awam.
- Menjadi badan fikir mengenai hal ehwal pengangkutan awam
What we’re saying
TRANSIT Malaysia is concerned about the temporary free fare scheme roll-out amidst the presently unaddressed downspiraling state of urban public transport in Klang Valley. Lower train and bus frequencies, frequent breakdowns and overcrowding, and dysfunctional walkways and escalators have become more apparent. Better dealings on improving the reliability of public transport would be a more […]
RM155 million goodie won’t cover incompetency and failure of public transportation policy – Mathana Muhilan
Feature photo is by Mathana Muhilan. For months I have tried to raise awareness on public transportation issues. Two days ago, my tweet went viral. I saw total chaos for two days in Pasar Seni LRT station due to the high number of people and the following long queues. On the second day, the queue […]