1. An Electric Trike In The Trunk Makes For The Ultimate Hybrid Eco-Car(Fastcompany.com, 22 April 2011) – The Geely McCar concept (electric or electric hybrid) includes a built-in electrically powered trike (3 wheel scooter) that fits into the space between the driver & passenger seats.
2. Article: Prasarana’s gearing to rise to 4-5 times when remaining LRT sukuk issued (The Edge, 23 April 2011) – More information on Prasarana bond rating & sale of additional bonds for the LRT extension
3. Article: Boost on the way for Kuantan bus service (The Star, 22 April 2011) – the Pahang Gov’t is in talks with a consortium to improve the bus service in Kuantan.
4. Article: BEST passengers increase six folds, more pick-up points mulled (The Star, 22 April 2011) – demand for the Penang Bridge Express Shuttle Transit service is increasing.
5. Letter: Ferries and terminals need makeover (26 April 2011) – Sohan Singh of Tg. Tokong comments on the appearance of the ferry terminals at Weld Quay, Penang.
6. Article: Cabbies get new uniforms (The Star, 25 April 2011) – Seberang Prai Municipal Councillor Teoh Seang Hooi used his April allowance to purchase uniforms for 17 taxi drivers in Nibong Tebal (at a cost of RM65 each).
7. Article: Fast Exit (NST Streets, 25 April 2011) – The direct link from KL Sentral to Lebuhraya Mahameru is now complete and open to drivers – and hopefully to buses. The article also has some information on plans for a contra-flow lane for buses & taxis on Jalan Tun Sambanthan in Brickfields.