1. Article: RM28b rail plan (Business Times) – announcement of a plan to build high-speed dual gauge and standard gauge rail on the east and west coast of Peninsular Malaysia.
2. Letter: PICKPOCKETS: Don’t let your guard down in the rush (NST) – a reminder about keeping watch over your personal belongings when in public places or on public transport.
3. Letter: PUBLIC TRANSPORT: Make Puchong a hub, too (NST) – Susai Anthony Muthu argues that public transport to Puchong must be enhanced.
4. Letter: PUBLIC TRANSPORT: Connect lines (NST) – AMN of Ampang argues that Prasarana should connect the Ampang LRT line with the Kelana Jaya line at Jelatek or other places.
5. Article: Driver killed, eight hurt in mishap (The Star) – reports of another express bus crash on the North South Expressway.
6. Article: Permit lama punca bas tak singgah Klang Sentral (Utusan) – According to this article, bus operators can avoid using Klang Sentral because their old permits list the North Klang bus terminal. See TRANSIT’s comments here.