TRANSIT has been invited to a conference on Urban Mass Transit on March 16-17 in Kuala Lumpur.
We will be participating in Session 8, Taking a holistic approach to improving public transport system from the public users perspective
Some of the points to discuss may include:
• Incorporating a strategic safety policy into normal working practice across the entire network
• Creating an appropriate risk assessment model for the analysis of safety and security requirements
• Having crisis management in place during transport disaster
• Adopting communication solutions in increasing safety and security across
• Installing CCTV for safety and security benefits and increasing passenger
As always, your feedback and suggestions are welcome.
Moaz Yusuf Ahmad
The Association For The Improvement Of Mass Transit (TRANSIT)