1. Article: KTMB Unit Eyes RM10-12 Million Revenue From Electric Train Service (Bernama);
2. Article: Commercial vehicles required to display new stickers by Jan 31 (Malay Mail) – as above
[TRANSIT: Have you noticed that the print on the new stickers is much smaller than the old ones? How is anyone going to be able to read the numbers at a distance?]
3. Letter: TRAIN SERVICE: Have more hand rails (NST) – Letter writer K.K. Tham suggests that KTMB work to improve the design of train interiors by providing more horizontal grab bars (hand rails) along the length of the carriage.
4. Article: Commuters: Extend service time of RapidBET (Star Metro) – Commuters want more of the RapidBET service.
5. Article: Bus and train trips to various destinations for CNY period fully booked (The Star);
6. Article: Railway land to be sold to Perak govt (NST) – The Ministry of Transport will sell the railways lands of the Taiping-Port Weld Railway, (the first railway in Malaysia) to the Perak Government so the land can be alienated and given to squatters in Kuala Setapang.
[TRANSIT: What a way to celebrate KTM125!]
7. Article: Irate commuter late for work due to LRT delay (Malay Mail) – A hotline story has a commuter complaining about the LRT delay on 27 January.