TRANSIT wants to remind everyone who is interested in attending the Malaysian Grand Prix at the Sepang International Circuit or the related activities around KLCC that it is in their best interest to use public transportation.
Traffic police will be giving priority to buses this time around – and there are more buses than ever!
Shuttle buses will be available from many KL Hotels, from KTM train stations, and other places.
For more information, please see the following pages:
KTM Komuter RM25 return ticket
- KTM Ticket + Skybus shuttle from Nilai KTM station (see Skybus information below for shuttle info).
CityLiner (fares per person, per way), departing from/returning to:
- Hentian Pudu and Hentian Putra (RM15);
- Hentian Duta & Pekeililing (RM15);
- Terminal Shah Alam (RM15);
- KLIA Long Term Car Park (RM10);
- Nilai KTM Komuter station (RM7).
KLIA Transit (shuttle bus fares RM10 per person, RM5 for package holders, per way), departing from:
- KLIA Station to/from Sepang Circuit;
- KL Shuttle 1 – Bukit Bintang hotels to/from KL Sentral;
- KL Shuttle 2 – Jalan Sultan Ismail hotels to/from KL Sentral;
- KL Shuttle 3 – Jalan Ampang & KLCC to/from KL Sentral.
Skybus (fares per person, per way), departing from/returning to:
- KL Sentral (RM15);
- KLCC (RM15);
- Bukit Bintang (RM15);
- Kotaraya (RM15);
- One Utama (RM15);
- Sunway Pyramid (RM15);
- Nilai (RM7);
- LCCT (RM4).