Update: Last chance to confirm your place on this FREE tour! Please confirm by 3 December 2009!
One of the visions for TRANSIT is to raise awareness about public transport and how it benefits the community.
To help achieve this goal, TRANSIT has partnered with the (KTM) Railway Fan Club to organize a (possibly free) tour of the Express Rail Link depot at Salak Tinggi.
40 spaces are available for the tour, which will take place on the morning of December 9. Out of these 40 spaces, 15 spaces have been allocated to TRANSIT and will be allocated to members of TRANSIT’s discussion group or visitors to our website, on a first-come, first-served basis.
This quote from the ERL Sdn. Bhd. says it all:
Our aim is to educate your students about us, the environmentally friendly high-speed train, up-close and personal in the train workshop and control centre. This is an ideal opportunity for your group to learn more about our experiences, our knowledge & skills!
Important Information and Details
- Date: 9 December 2009 (tour is always on a Wednesday morning)
- Number of Spaces: 15 (only 40 total spaces are available)
- Meeting Point: KL Sentral and/or Bandar Tasik Selatan ERL station.
- Price: Depends on the number of people who indicate they are interested. It could be free if enough people book early!
- Tour Program (general guideline)
- Terms & Conditions
- Rules & Regulations
- Order Form (if you are interested in arranging your own tour)
Disclaimer & Note
- Children under 13 years of age are not permitted on the tour for safety reasons;
- ERL, (KTM) Railway Fan Club and TRANSIT will not be responsible for any injuries, loss or damage incurred to the person or property of any members of the group as a result of their own negligence