1. TRANSIT’s commentary, Do we Praise RapidKL or do we bury them, was featured in the Malay Mail and New Straits Times
- Malay Mail – Do we praise Rapid or do we bury it?
- New Straits Times – PUBLIC TRANSPORT: Best to review every aspect of the system
2. An interesting letter, KTM Komuter – is there light at end of tunnel?
was featured in Malaysiakini.com
3. Proposal of RM300 fine for errant cabbies – Minister in Prime Minister’s Department, Datuk Seri Mohamed Nazri Abdul Aziz is proposing that taxi drivers who breach road rules be fined RM300. But with 58 enforcement officers, what can the CVLB actually do?
4. Nazri does a walkabout around Pasar Seni and Bangkok Bank bus stands
5. Malay Mail editorial – Taxi-ing along like NOBODY’S BUSINESS