After yesterday’s incident on the LRT line, people are angry and they have every right to be … but it is time to turn anger into action!
TRANSIT has also created a Complaints & Feedback page where you can post specific complaints and give specific feedback on public transport service.
Many people are wondering how they can send complaints and feedback to the relevant authorities. TRANSIT gives you the following non-exhaustive list of places where you can complain:
- RapidKL CEO, Suffian Baharuddin, at email@example.com
- Nor Hassan, the director of the LRT, at Hassan@lrt.rapidkl.com.my
- Ong Tee Keat, Minister of Transport at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hannah Yeoh, ADUN for Subang Jaya at email@example.com
- Loh Gwo-Burne, Kelana Jaya MP at firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com
- Tony Pua, MP for PJ Utara at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nurul Izzah Anwar, MP for Lembah Pantai at email@example.com
- Dr. Lo’Lo’ Hj. Ghazali, MP for Kg. Baru at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Star – email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Malay Mail – email@example.com
- NST – firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- The Sun – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Malaysiakini – email@example.com
We will continue to update this list to the best of our abilities. Please keep checking back at our Complaints & Feedback page.