Transit Malaysia is a group of concerned citizens focussing on representing public transport users and advocating for their needs. We also act as a watchdog to ensure that public transport projects are being delivered according to the needs of the rakyat.
- Promote the use of Public Transport.
- Represent Public Transport users to the Government.
- To act as a watchdog and pressure group on Public Transport issues.
- To act a think tank to promote Public Transportation.
- Menggalakkan penggunaan pengangkutan awam
- Mewakili pengguna pengangkutan awam kepada kerajaan
- Berfungsi sebagai pemerhati dan kumpulan pendesak dalam isu pengangkutan awam.
- Menjadi badan fikir mengenai hal ehwal pengangkutan awam
What we’re saying
Transit Malaysia is urging political candidates for the upcoming Melaka state elections to address long-standing public transport (PT) issues faced by the public. First, we would like to highlight specific public transport accessibility concerns. Then, we will outline potential quick wins and long-term solutions that can ease transport issues in Melaka. Concerns raisedTransit Malaysia asked […]
On October 11th, interstate travel restrictions were lifted as part of Malaysia’s transition towards a COVID-normal life. While a majority of states have been advancing to Phases 3 and 4 of the National Recovery Plan, public transport operations remain stuck in pandemic mode. This can be seen in the reduced frequencies of urban public transport […]